Monday, April 2, 2012

New Blogger interface: a lazy and informal question or two

A visual non sequitur
Any Bloggers who stop or stumble by, I'd like to solicit your opinion regarding the new Blogger interface coming this month, that appears to be the same interface to which we have been able to play around with for some time now.

Anyone use it?  If so, why; if not, ditto?

Personally I didn't much bother with the "upgrade".  It's basically the same layout but with a new, softer look.  I've tried it out a few times....each time switching back after a little toodling about.  I think I'd like to stay with the current interface.  Maybe changing the palette would be a nice option, but it works just fine for me.  There is something slightly old-fashioned to it visually, but I prefer the current look to the less sharply delineated features of the new one.

Thoughts on the interface, new features, dramatic improvements?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  I'd rather see them sort out the formatting quirks or improve the spell check than merely re-vamp Blogger's look, but I may be missing something.... 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Need to add an image? Use this code: [ximg]IMAGE-URL-HERE[x/img]. You will need to remove the the boldface x's from the code to make it work.